Friday, September 4, 2009

Friday shuffle

1. The Last Old Shovel - Phyllis Boyens
2. In the Still of the Night - The Satins
3. Cherish - The Association
4. Montana Cowboy - Hazel Dickens and Alice Gerrard
5. It's Just a Matter of Time - Brook Benton
6. Orange Blossom Special - Nitty Gritty Dirt Band
7. Golden Ring - Dry Branch Fire Squad
8. Blue Velvet - Bobby Vinton
9. Walton: King Herod and the Cock - Trinity Choir
10. Phibbs: Rainland - Bach Choir of Pittsburgh
I don't like any of the YouTube Association videos.
So much bluegrass this time. Interesting.
Note to Matty Boy who doesn't read this anyhow as far as I know: I don't have any recent "popular" music as I don't identify with it. Actually I don't listen to it at all. If I could find a collection I like, I would have lots of 40s and early 50s music. I know most of those songs because, as part of a family that traveled, we sang with the radio.

No comments: