Friday, September 25, 2009

Friday shuffle

1. Schubert: Mass in G, Sanctus - Shaw, Atlanta
2. Can't Get to a Church - Capitol Steps
3. A Yidishe Mame - Jowel Klezmorim
4. Dedicated to the One I Love - Mamas and Papas
5. With a Little Help From My Friends - Joe Cocker
6. Sunny - Earnestine Anderson
7. Soft Soundin' Music - Harpers Bizarre
8. Pushin' Too Hard - The Seeds
9. Fresh Air - Quicksilver Messenger Service
10. Lover-O-Lover Polka
A bonus came up when I went to turn the iPhone off -
11. You Belong to Me - Jo Stafford
This song makes me laugh. We considered "the pyramids along the Nile" to be a reference to our anatomy which at the time bore little resemblance to pyramids except for a few very lucky gals.

1 comment:

Padre Mickey said...

The Seeds! I hear Punk Rock germinating in their music.