Saturday, November 13, 2010

Friday cat blogging on Saturday

PuddyTat staked out a place under the feeders hoping for a protein supplement. There were some grey feathers scattered around so somebody must have caught a chickadee.
Dude watched Tom and LittleOne have a bit of a scuffle.
Lady watched too.
Jellico just watched me wondering if he should run.
Tim went about her own business.
LittleOne stretched out after the encounter with Tom.
Tom kept an eye on him.
Eventually they settled near each other.
Tim won't drink well water if there is rainwater pooled somewhere.
It was another lovely day in the neighborhood.

1 comment:

Cheryle said...

I do miss having cats (both of ours died two years ago), although I don't miss the freedom that comes with not having to worry about them when we travel!

It helps me to get my cat "fix" from reading about yours and vicariously enjoying their peculiar, cat-like behaviors!