Tuesday, August 23, 2011

New catbox approval

Apparently these three approve of the new catbox even before it is finished. PuddyTat was in the left space most if not all of the night. This photo was taken after breakfast. Guess I don't need to worry about the right space being too small. PT and Tommie have always cuddled.


LittleOne was still there three hours later. He must have interesting nights.


And, no, his buddy Dude has never returned. sniff...

Tim never gets into a box. She has her canoe, the tractor seat and wherever else she finds to roost in the barn. Jellico is sort of an outcast. The others either don't like him or don't trust him. They will head butt with him but they all tend to chase him away from food. He is desperate for my attention now and seems to have abandoned his habit of trying to claw me after I withdraw my hand. Yea. I think he sleeps in one of the cardboard boxes below. One of those needs replaced before winter but the others are ok.

Meanwhile LittleOne sleeps on well into the afternoon...


1 comment:

motheramelia said...

LittleOne sleeps a lot like Izzie, whom I believe sometimes thinks she is a cat. She likes Oscar's food better than her own. Sorry about Dude.