Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Ventura on waterboarding

Jesse Ventura on Larry King Live according to Twin-Cities.com:

Ventura said he was waterboarded as part of his Navy SEAL training. He was (typically) not shy about his views. "It's a good thing I'm not president," Ventura said. "I would prosecute every person involved in that torture. I would prosecute the people that did it. I would prosecute the people that ordered it. Because torture is against the law."

He went on: "I'll put it to you this way: you give me a waterboard, Dick Cheney and one hour, and I'll have him confess to the Sharon Tate murders."

May I sell tickets? That would take care of any financial problems for the rest of my life.

1 comment:

Suzer said...

I've wanted to respond to this since you posted it, but have little to say other than "right on!" :)