Saturday, January 16, 2010

Friday cat blogging on Saturday

Little One is out and about today. He pushed his way into Dude's box. This didn't last long. Dude moved out onto the green blanket next to the window. The photo is a bit deceiving but, yes, Little One does have a much smaller head than any of the other boys. I don't know enough about kittens to know if that will change. He isn't a year old yet. He has a very long body with a tail to match. He allows me to scritch and stroke him again. I heard him purr for the first time this morning.

Dude has been out and about the last couple of days. From his bloody pawprints, he seems to go to the garage and back.

5 comments:

susan s. said...

Sweet photo, even if looks are deceiving, ;-)

Which of your kitties had the eye problem? My name memory is very bad.

PseudoPiskie said...

Little One and it looks like it might be coming back. I'm hopeful to be able to get some med into him now that he is on the cathouse roof. Apparently Tommie is out doing boycat things since he has been gone for a day or so. Little One is desperate for company and was shacked up with Tommie during the cold. Now that the weather is warm(er), the old stud seems to be prowling. So Little One is with Dude. Unfortunately I don't think the temporary litterbox is big enough for two.

whiteycat said...

My statement for male cats doing boycat things: (name of cat) is away on a business trip.

PseudoPiskie said...

I hope the business trips don't mean more business for me!

whiteycat said...

Ah, yes. That's how you get to be "Granny-cat".