Friday, December 10, 2010

Friday shuffle

1. Episcopal Campaign Song - Mark Giroux
2. Cry Me a River - Susan Boyle
3. The Cats of Cash - Garrison Keillor and Frederica Von Stade
4. Chesky: The Agnostic, Resurrection - David Chesky
5. Mascagni: Regina Caeli - Ave Maria University
6. Schumann: To Thee Old Cause - Bernstein, NY Philharmonic
7. Berlioz: Requiem, Rex tremendae - Norrington
8. Bruckner: Vexilla Regis
9. Britten: A Boy was Born, Herod - Sixteen
10. Persichetti: Woodcutter - Mendelssohn Club of Philadelphia
Mostly classical this time because I was looking for items that don't appear regularly if ever. I get tired of the way iTunes and the iPhone handle "shuffle". I get the same stuff over and over. I have 2707 "songs" but I keep getting the same "albums" over and over. Frustrating. Next week, if I do this, I'll do Christmas. I skip those the rest of the year.

No comments: