Thursday, November 13, 2008

Back 2 Health or a deal gone astray

Back 2 Health is a chiropractic practice in Howland, OH and Greenville, PA. The Greenville office visited Curves and offered a package which is actually a very good value if you are interested in chiropractic.

The caveats: This is not about the women in the Greenville office. They are wonderful - friendly, welcoming and knowledgeable. This is not about the expense - they are not a program provider so neither Medicare nor my supplemental carrier will pay for it.

This is about getting new clients and keeping them. While I understand that my first three visits were essentially "free", I did not appreciate spending approximately an hour and a half in the waiting room. The first two appointments were testing and talking with one minor adjustment. I was to have another adjustment today. After waiting for 35 minutes, I left. From the explanation of the delay, I gather I was in for more talking and little in the way of adjustment.

Perhaps regular paying clients are treated better. Certainly many came and went while I waited. But I was a prospective client. My time was not important to this office. I can't afford their program but I do need an adjustment occasionally and could have provided some income and a recommendation. Now they will get neither.

In fact they are getting a free international ad.

No comments: