Friday, December 11, 2009

Friday shuffle

Preface: I am most grateful to be able to post this today. I lost my iPhone last Tuesday night. Yesterday I found it. More about that in a separate post.

1. Since You Asked - Judy Collins
2. Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered - Stefan Scaggian Trio
3. I'll be Faithful - Dusty Springfield
4. How Can I Be Sure - The Young Rascals
5. Tutti Frutti - Little Richard
6. A Summer Song - Chad & Jeremy
7. Widor: Allegro from Symphonie VI - Michael Farris
8. Reflections - Diana Ross & the Supremes
9. Where the Boys Are - Connie Francis
10. Stravinsky: Ave Maria - Westminster Choir
Michael Farris was the organist at Holy Trinity Lutheran when I was in the choir. He was teaching at Eastman when he died suddenly in his 30s. Sad.

1 comment:

Padre Mickey said...

Another great list, 'piskie!