Thursday, January 1, 2009

The Year-End Roundup Meme

From Padre Mickey:

For this meme, you take the first sentence of the first post of each month and line 'em up.

Mine is short because I accidently deleted my old blog. This is August thru September. Kinda interesting. Makes me wonder what I blogged the rest of the year.

Dear Archbishop Orombi: You chose to boycott Lambeth. Why don't hotels located near airports put parking information on their websites? For those of you who have followed my adventures all year, there is exceptionally good news. The ordinations yesterday were at the Cathedral of St. Paul in Erie, PA. Presiding Bishop Katharine Jefferts Schori has released a message about World AIDS Day urging Episcopalians to get involved in the effort to reduce the tragedy that AIDS brings daily everywhere in the world.

No comments: